The CHANCE Resettable Trunnion allows the Lineman to reset the CHANCE Sectionalizer while still in the cutout body. A simple push against the unit will reset the trunnion for future use. No more bringing the CHANCE Sectionalizer out of the cutout body to manually reset the device.
HOW THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM WORKS
All owners of returning units must obtain an RMA from us. Please visit our contact page by clicking here.
Pricing is as follows:
- Single Phase New (in original packaging): $29.00 each plus freight.
- Used (not in original packaging) will be tested and repackaged: $69.00 each plus freight.
- Three Phase New (in original packaging): $87.00 per set.
- Used (not in original packaging) will be tested and repackaged: $207.00 per set.
ALL updated CHANCE Sectionalizers will have a yellow label applied to identify them as having a CHANCE Resettable Trunnion installed.
Our current turnaround time is 1-3 weeks after receipt of goods. Any additional parts or labor may extend that time.
If you prefer to perform the work in-house, we have set up a trunnion upgrade kit which includes parts, label, and instructions (part # RSZR064):
- Each CHANCE Resettable Trunnion requires one (1) kit: $25.00 each plus freight.
- CHANCE Three Phase Sectionalizers will require three (3) kits: $75.00 plus freight.