Hubbell Power Systems Surge Counter
Our updated Surge Counter for MOV surge arresters provides multiple connection options not available to the cast metal Surge Counters. The external DuPont™ Rynite® housing provides high corrosion and UV resistance.
Real-Time Leakage Current Measurement
Internally, the updated circuit design provides important information concerning the operational history and current condition of your system. The display shows leakage milliamps (in real-time), as the cyclometer displays the number of surges the equipment has monitored since its initial connection.
Features and Benefits
• 6 digit electro-mechanical cyclometer
• Sealed to meet IP67 standard against water and dust ingress
• DuPont™ Rynite® housing with high corrosion
and UV resistance
• Easy direct coupling to arrester base
• Multiple connection options
• Powered by surge arrester connection
• No internal batteries or external power required
• No maintenance required
• Optional auxiliary model available
Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
In addition to meeting the highest quality standards, each unit undergoes the following FAT tests:
• Leakage Current Calibration Test
• 8/20 Lightning Impulse Test
Discover purchase options below. See your local Hubbell Distributor!