New Wireless Torque Display!
Now, more than ever, you can stay safe while improving efficiency in the field.
If your crew is ready to avoid excessive torsional loading when installing screw anchors, take a look at the new Wireless Torque Indicator with the wireless display.
The new wireless display feature allows you or your guys to monitor the data from anywhere on site – even from your truck!
Wireless Torque Indicator Features:
- Operational temperature range: -20° to +70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Torque is measured using strain gauges
- No shear pins to replace
- Powered by a standard 9V battery
New Wireless Display Features
- View and log torque data from anywhere on site.
- Accurately record and download torque data to a spreadsheet with optional Data Logger.
- Use alone with the integral display or with the other system components.