- One model for 3/4 Ton to 1-1/2 Ton ratings
- Two hoist options offer a choice for maintenance and construction.
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Rugged to serve many heavy-duty uses.
Construction and Operation
Rubber-glove procedures -Select regular style for standard duty or electric-utility.
Hotstick operations – Select hoist with handling ring on the handle.
Convertible ratings feature – Either style can adapt immediately to varying field needs.
When rigged at the lower rating, either size hoist adds 3 feet of lift-distance capability, as listed in the Specifications below.
To rig either style hoist for its higher rating, keep the loadhook sheave mounted midway on the strap when it is becketed (i.e., doubled, with the end of the strap secured to the hoist frame).
To convert to the lower rating, simply secure the load hook sheave through the loop in the strap free end.
- Single nylon-web strap rating 4,500 lb.
- Hook-to-Hook Distance:
- Minimum 21-1/2 in 21-1/2 in.
- Maximum 6 ft. 7 in. 9 ft.
- Standard Lift Distance 3 ft. 6 ft.
|PSC3090451||Regular Style||12 1/2 lb./5.4 kg.|
|PSC3090452||Hotstick Style||13 1/2 lb./6 kg.|
* 3/4 – 1-1/2 Ton Nylon-Strap Hoists
*These hoists are not insulated live-line tools. If working on energized electrical lines, these hoists must be used with appropriate length insulating link sticks (see page 1107).
|C3060000||Storage bag for strap hoist||1/8 lb./0.05 kg.|