It’s one of the most dangerous jobs in the world
But often there’s little education and support for linemen. If zero lineman deaths is the goal, how are you working toward it? That’s a question we ask ourselves each year, and this year is no different. Starting in January, we will be pushing even harder for lineman safety awareness.
But Team Bevins is traveling around the US and the globe to educate, advise, and inform utilities, cooperatives, and linemen everywhere.
Lineman Safety Awareness: Events 2020
NATE Unite: The National Association of Tower Erectors Conference
- February 17-20, 2020
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN
- Booth #: TBA
- Demo: Series 90 Capstan Hoist
- January 28-30, 2020
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center | Halls 1-4, San Antonio, TX.
- Booth #2335
- Demo: Sectionalizers
- March 2020
- Celebrate with us!
- Check out the Original Phasing Tester Set!
- March 2-4, 2020
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Booth #TBA
- Demo: Testers
- April 17 – 18, 2020
- Bonner Springs, KS
NWPPA: Engineering & Operations Conference and Trade Show
- APRIL 7-9, 2020
- Reno Events Center and Reno Ballroom, Reno, NV
- April 18
We’re going to be celebrating Linemen Appreciation throughout April. So help us remind the world that electric power doesn’t just happen. Remember to use #ThankALineman and support those working this dangerous job.
May is National Electric Safety Month and gives everyone the opportunity to talk about household electric safety, what to do when you see a downed power line, how to reduce your electricity usage and other ways to use electricity safely. Stay tuned!
- April 29th-May 1st
- Moody Gardens Conference Center, Galveston, TX
- May 5-17
- Grand Junction, Colorado
Cody Hotline School
- Cody, Wyoming
- October 1-3
- Kentucky Exposition Center
- Booth: #3440
- October 16-19
- Overland Park Convention Center
- Overland Park, KS