This product is no longer sold.
Want to avoid excessive torsional loading? With the new Wireless Torque Indicator, you can. We listened to your needs and developed this product to help you stay safe and efficient in the field.
The new wireless feature allows you to:
- View and log torque data from anywhere on site, even the cab of your truck!
- Accurately record and download torque data to a spreadsheet with the optional Data Logger.
- Use alone with the integral display or with the other system components.
Some key benefits of this system:
- Operational temperature range: -20° to +70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Torque is measured using strain gauges
- No shear pins to replace
- Powered by a standard 9V battery
- Torque displayed on Data Logger
- Torque and GPS data recorded and saved on Data Logger
- Data downloadable from Data Logger to computer spreadsheet
- Durable and weatherproof
- Can be used while wearing gloves
- Operating temperature range: -20° to +70° C (-4° to 158° F)
Additional Wireless Display
Both the base unit and the Wireless Display will show the torque, and multiple Wireless Displays can be hooked up to a single base unit.
- Magnetic back for quick, easy mounting in a variety of locations
- Operating Temperature range: -20° to +70° C (-4° to 158° F)
Products & Accessories
|C3031689||Base Indicator with Wireless Display Screen|
|C3031723||Additional Wireless Display Screen|
|C3031724||Indicator Kit (Base Indicator with Wireless Display Screen & Data Logger|
For more information on the Wireless Torque Indicator, visit Hubbell or call 855.477.2121.